- Fresh parsely (1/4 cup)
- Feta (1 cup)
- Eggs (6)
- Tomato paste (2 tsp)
- Vegetable oil (1/4 cup)
- Garlic (6 cloves)
- Salt (2 tsp)
- Paprika (1 tsp)
- Tomatoes (2 lb)
- Cut tomatoes in quarters.
- Chop parsely.
- Cut feta into cubes.
- Roughly dice the garlic.
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, salt, paprika, tomato paste, and vegetable oil in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered, over low heat until thick (about 30m), stirring occasionally.
- Ladle the tomato sauce into a greased 12″ frying pan.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Break the eggs over the tomatoes.
- Gently break the yolks with a fork.
- Sprinkle feta and parsely on top.
- Cover and continue to cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are set.