Shavuot milk pudding.
- Milk (3 cups)
- Corn starch (3 tbsp)
- Sugar (3 cups)
- Rose water (1/2 tsp)
- Mix one cup of milk with the corn starch, and put it aside.
- Put two cups of milk in a pot.
- Heat until it’s boiling.
- Mix in the sugar slowly until it all melts.
- Add rose water.
- Mix in the milk with corn starch slowly.
- Mix until the mixture has a porridge-like consistency.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Pour into individual serving small bowls.
- Cover with saran wrap.
- Chill in fridge for at least 6 hours.